- Mark the centre line of your white radiator to indicate where it will sit on the wall
- Mark the bottom line of your radiator to indicate how high you would like the bottom of the radiator to be from the floor
- Check the distance between the bracket and the back of your new white radiator
- Mark the measurement on the wall
- Make your final measurement – this should be the distance between the top bracket and the bottom bracket
- Secure your radiator to the wall with a drill
- Turn on your central heating and enjoy the warmth in your bathroom
White Bathroom Radiator FAQs
Is White The Best Colour For A Radiator?
This is completely down to personal preference and aesthetics. There is no real difference between white bathroom radiators and any other colour such as silver or anthracite. However, if you would like to narrow down your search and find a model that best suits you, use our heat loss calculator to find the most efficient.
Is a White Towel Ladder a Radiator?
Yes, a towel ladder is a radiator. Any heating unit connected to central heating will work the same as a radiator, but a towel ladder will also provide you with a way to dry or warm your towels. This means that you can enjoy a delightfully warm, soft hug of a towel when you step out of the tub and enjoy the functionality of a typical radiator at the same time.
How Do I Fit My White Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail?
The good news is fitting your new white bathroom radiator is simple, and it doesn’t need to be a daunting task. How to fit your white bathroom radiator depends on the style and type you choose, but the process is not too dissimilar in any scenario. You will need to have drained your central heating system first and turned off your heating to then get started:
If you have more questions about our white bathroom radiators or more radiator queries in general, check out our advice hub for more FAQs. Alternatively, contact us to speak with one of our experts.